Engineering - CE - Geomatics Engineering Scholarship by Wood Rogers Inc.
The Geomatics Engineering Scholarship by Wood Rogers Inc. was created and funded by Wood Rogers Inc. to promote the interest in the geospatial and land surveying profession. Cal Poly Pomona Civil Engineering department will select two students for this scholarship. Each will receive $1,000 to help cover college fees and living expenses.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to all class level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior and Graduates (including first-freshman and transfer)
- Major must be Civil Engineering major with declared Geospatial Engineering option
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the entire awarding period
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 for incoming freshmen or transfer student
- One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 for a continuing student
Selected applications will be auto-matched based on their completed general application. Eligible winner(s) will be notified via email.