Lockheed Martin Cal Poly Pomona Women in Engineering (CPP WE) Scholarship
Please note, students will be notified Spring 2020, if selected as the scholarship recipient. Award will be entered into the scholarship recipient’s account during Fall 2020.
• Student must be a first-time freshmen
• Must be an Engineering Student
• Must be a member of CPP WE
• Any major in engineering
• Minimum GPA must be a 3.0 or above
• Student must be enrolled full time
• Student must have financial need (FAFSA must be completed)
• CA residency required : Yes
• US citizenship required : Yes
• Student must complete supplemental question
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
Should you have any further questions, please contact Women in Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org.